Most Upbeat Songs of All Time


Attention!!!

We all like to be cheerful and feel good and what better way to do that than uplift your spirits by listening to music. Music is definitely a window to your soul. The genre of music one listens to speaks volumes of what type of a person he/she is. Although sometimes there are those like me who listen to particular genres depending on what mood they are in. This is a list of 100 of the most upbeat songs which gets you going, although some of them I have to admit are down right pukishly peppy and annoying:
  1. Katrina & The Waves – Walkin' on Sunshine
  2. Counting Crows  Accidentally in love
  3. Glee Cast – Don’t stop believing (Original by Journey)
  4. Fleetwood Mac – Go your own way
  5. Spice Girls – Never give up on the good times
  6. Savage Garden – Animal Song
  7. Black Eyed Peas – I gotta feeling
  8. S Club 7 – Bring it all back
  9. Natasha Bedingfield – Pocketful of sunshine
  10. The Chiffons – One fine day
  11. Ellie Goulding – Lights
  12. Johnny Nash – I can see clearly now
  13. Rembrandts – I’ll be there for you
  14. Smash Mouth – All star
  15. Colbie Caillat – Brighter than the sun
  16. U2 – Beautiful day
  17. Daniel Powter – Bad day
  18. Celine Dion – I’m alive
  19. Miley Cyrus & John Travolta – I thought I’d lost you
  20. Smash Mouth – I’m a believer
  21. Sheryl Crow – Soak up the sun
  22. Hanson – MMMbop
  23. The Lion King Original Soundtrack – Hakuna Matata
  24. Michael Buble – It’s a beautiful day
  25. Rascall Flatts – Life is a highway
  26. Glee Cast – Light up the world
  27. Avril Lavigne – Things I’ll never say
  28. New Radicals – You get what you give
  29. Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway
  30. Bruno Mars – The lazy song
  31. S Club 7 – Reach
  32. Hilary Duff – What dreams are made of
  33. The Wonders – That thing you do
  34. Vonda Shepard – Searchin’ my soul
  35. Eternal – I wanna be the only one
  36. Westlife – World of our own
  37. LMNT – You’re the one
  38. The Corrs – Breathless
  39. One Direction – Live while we’re young
  40. BWitched – C’est la vie
  41. Third Eye Blind – Semi Charmed Life
  42. Ace of Base – Life is a flower
  43. 98 Degrees – True to your heart
  44. Pink – Raise your glass
  45. Spin Doctors – Two princes
  46. Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen – Good time
  47. Bruce Springsteen – Sherry Darling
  48. Boyzone – Picture of you
  49. Myra – Miracles happen
  50. Elton John – Crocodile rock
  51. Bobby McFerrin – Don’t worry be happy
  52. Eddy Grant – Gimme hope Joanna
  53. Michael Franti – Say Hey! I love you
  54. The Little Mermaid Original Soundtrack – Under the sea
  55. Will Young – Try Again
  56. Billy Joel – Uptown girl
  57. The Corrs – So young
  58. Westlife – Bop Bop Baby
  59. Smash Mouth – Walkin’ in the sun
  60. KT Tunstall – Suddenly I see
  61. Wes – Alane
  62. Carly Rae Jepsen – Call me maybe
  63. Shawn Colvin – Hold onto the good things
  64. Michael Buble – Haven’t met you yet
  65. Shaggy – Summertime
  66. James Brown – I got you (I feel good)
  67. Elvis Presley – Burning love
  68. Train – Hey! Soul sister
  69. Randy Newman – There’s a party at my house
  70. Sheryl Crow – All I wanna do
  71. Emma Bunton – What took you so long
  72. Glee Cast – Loser like me
  73. Pink – Get the party started
  74.  Lutricia McNeal – Someone loves you
  75.  All American Rejects – Move along
  76. Kool & the Gang – Celebration
  77. M2M – Everything you do
  78. Bond – Shine
  79. Kid Rock – All summer long
  80. The Carpenters – Top of the world
  81. Lou Bega – Sweet like cola
  82. Michael Learns To Rock  – Someday
  83. Whitney Houston – I wanna dance with somebody
  84. Des’Ree – Life
  85. Luminate – Let my love open the door
  86. Katy Perry – Teenage dream
  87. Westlife – When you’re looking like that
  88.  Chental Kreviazuk – This year
  89. Elton John & Kiki Dee – Don’t go breaking my heart
  90. Spice Girls – Do it
  91. Avril Lavigne – Here’s to never growing up
  92. Pink ft. Lily Allen – True love
  93. Vanessa Amorossi – Absolutely Everybody
  94. Billy Joel – The River of Dreams
  95. Blink 182 – All the small things
  96. Jessie J – Domino
  97. Mika – Grace Kelly
  98. Barry White – You’re my first, my last, my everything
  99. One Direction – One way or another (Teenage Kicks)
  100.       Snoop Dogg – Young, Wild and Free
Till the next beat...
At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...