Best Floor Fillers of All Time


Attention!!!

A floor filler is simply a song that is so catchy and popular that it get everybody dancing. Almost all floor fillers have two things in common, and that's an awesome rhythm accompanied by memorable lyrics. Almost all genres and decades are covered as dancing is not a new concept and the good old days had The Beatles and Elvis Presley to keep our parents and grandparents occupied on the dance floor just like Pitbull, Swedish House Mafia and Avicii keep us in the groove. The most terrifying nightmares of all DJs and for some party organizers is when the dance floor is empty due to the lack of good music. This is when most DJs resort to floor fillers to get things going. The leading genre is of course Pop followed by House, Techno, Eurodance and Disco. Although, some of these songs may be classics, they are still played at parties and are most of the time surpass the popularity of the newer songs in their demand. La Bamba definitely tops the list as it is definitely the favorite song of the DJs to literally fill the dance floor. So here are the best floor fillers of all time.
  1. Los Lobos – La bamba
  2. Black Eyed Peas – I gotta feeling
  3. Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean – Hips don’t lie
  4. Psy – Gangnam style
  5. Elton John – Crocodile rock
  6. Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
  7. Chubby Checker – The twist
  8. Los Del Rio – Macarena
  9. Bon Jovi – It’s my life
  10. Flo Rida ft. T-Pain – Low
  11. Sean Paul – Get busy
  12. Guns N’ Roses – Sweet child of mine
  13. Bryan Adams – Summer of ‘69
  14. LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock – Party rock anthem
  15. Alexandra Stan – Mr. Saxobeat
  16. Shakira ft. Freshlyground – Waka waka (This time for Africa)
  17. Sasha Lopez ft. Broono & Andreea D – All my people
  18. C&C Music Factory ft. Freedom Williams – Gonna make you sweat
  19. Village People – Y.M.C.A.
  20. The Beatles – I saw her standing there
  21. Las Ketchup – The ketchup song (Asereje)
  22. Avicii – Levels
  23. Pitbull – I know you want me (calle ocho)
  24. Don Omar ft. Lucenzo – Danza kuduro
  25. Ottawa – D.I.S.C.O.
  26. Elvis Presley – Burning love
  27. Eddie Grant – Gimme hope Joanna
  28. The Drifters – Save the last dance for me
  29. Los Lobos – Cancion del Mariachi
  30. Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin – Don’t you worry child
  31. Michael Jackson – Beat it   
  32. Bob Sinclar – Love generation
  33. Yves Larock ft. Jabba – Rise up
  34. Nayer ft. Pitbull & Mohombi – Suavemente
  35. Baccara – Yes sir, I can boogie
  36. 50 Cent – In da club
  37. Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris – We found love
  38. Olivia Newton John & John Travolta – You’re the one that I want
  39. Snap! – Rhythm is a dancer
  40. The Beatles – I want to hold your hand
  41. Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell Williams – Blurred lines
  42. Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson & D.O.E. – The way I are
  43. Culture Club – Karma chameleon
  44. Flo Rida ft. David Guetta – Club can’t handle me
  45. Wham! – Wake me up before you go-go
  46. LMFAO – Sexy and I know it
  47. Yolanda Be Cool & D Cup – We no speak no Americano
  48. Haddaway – What is love
  49. Taio Cruz – Dynamite
  50. Pitbull ft. Kesha – Timber
  51. Bellamy Brothers – If I said you had a beautiful body
  52. Albert West – Knock three times
  53. The Wonders – That thing you do
  54. Real McCoy – Another night
  55. Usher – Yeah
  56. Beyonce ft. Jay-Z – Crazy in love
  57. Tom Boxer ft. J. Warner & Morena – Deep in love
  58. Flo Rida ft. Ke$ha – Right round
  59. Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo & Nayer – Give me everything
  60. Lipps Inc. – Funky Town
  61. Edward Maya ft. Vika Jigulina – Stereo love
  62. ABBA – Dancing queen
  63. Modjo – Lady (hear me tonight)
  64. MC Hammer – U can’t touch this
  65. Enrique Iglesias – Tonight (I’m fucking you)
  66. Bee Gees – You should be dancing
  67. Simon & Garfunkel – Cecilia
  68. Shakira – Whenever wherever
  69. Eiffel 65 – Blue (da ba dee)
  70. Madonna ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake – 4 Minutes
  71. Vengaboys – Sha la la la la
  72. Gypsy Kings – Volare
  73. ‘N Sync – Bye bye bye
  74. Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy breaky heart
  75. Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull – On the floor
  76. Barry White – You are my first, my last, my everything
  77. Arrow – Hot hot hot
  78. Daddy Yankee – Gasolina
  79. Lou Bega – Mambo No.5
  80. Smokie – Who the fuck is Alice
  81. Inner Circle – Sweat (La La La La Long)
  82. Boney M – Daddy cool
  83. Kuwait Sand Band – Asha
  84. Kool & the Gang – Celebration
  85. Van Morrisson – Brown eyed girl
  86. The Contours – Do you love me
  87. Bee Gees – Stayin’ alive
  88. Spiller ft. Sophie Ellis Baxtor – Groovejet (If this ain’t love)
  89. Baha Men – Who let the dogs out
  90. Wild Cherry – Play that funky music
  91. T-Spoon – Sex on the beach
  92. Chilli ft. Carrapicho – Tic tic tac
  93. Hues Corporation – Rock the boat
  94. Pitbull ft. Mark Anthony – Rain over me
  95. Chumbawumba – Tubthumpin’
  96. Mr. President – Coco jamboo
  97. Vanessa Amorosi – Absolutely everybody 
  98. Technotronic – Pump up the jam
  99. Hot Chocolate – You sexy thing
  100. Dr. Alban – It’s my life 
Til the next chord…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...