Naughtiest Songs of All Time

Attention!!!

Not all songs are about love and neither are the rest about heartbreak. There is a particular small niche that is lyrically explicit and downright cheeky. They are mostly about sex, wanting to have sex or anything related to sex. Some of us may not like these mischievous songs and some might even go to the extent of condemning these songs, but I like these dirty or naughty songs as you may call them whatever. Besides most of these songs are hits on the charts, which goes to show that I am definitely not alone in this world. So here are the songs which I think are the dirtiest and naughtiest of them all. 
  1. 50 Cent – Candy shop
  2. Pink – Fingers
  3. Inner Circle – Sweat (La la la la long)
  4. Lil Wayne – Lollipop
  5. Nicki Minaj – Anaconda 
  6. Lily Allen – Not fair
  7. Eminem – Ass like that
  8. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. – Blurred lines
  9. Katy Perry – I kissed a girl
  10. Black Eyed Peas – My humps
  11. E-Rotic – Help me Dr.Dick
  12. Enrique ft. Ludacris – Tonight (I’m fucking you)
  13. Pink – U + ur hand
  14. Nelly – Hey Porsche
  15. Sisquo – Thong song
  16. Kelis – Milkshake
  17. Snoop Dogg ft. David Guetta – Sweat
  18. Britney Spears – 3
  19. Sir Mix-a-Lot – Baby got back
  20. Salt N’ Pepa – Push it
  21. Rihanna ft. Britney Spears – S&M
  22. Mohombi – In your bed
  23. E-Rotic – Fred come to bed
  24. Kevin Lyttle – Turn me on
  25. Fergie – London bridge
  26. Jeremih – Birthday sex
  27. New Boyz ft. The Cataracs & Dev – Backseat
  28. Akon ft. Eminem – Smack that
  29. Pussycat Dolls – Buttons
  30. LL Cool J ft. Jennifer Lopez – Control myself
  31. Usher – Scream
  32. R.Kelly – Bump n’ grind
  33. Madcon ft. Ameerah – Freaky like me
  34. Taio Cruz ft. Ke$ha – Dirty picture
  35. Lily Allen – Hard out here
  36. Beyonce – Naughty girl
  37. Justin Timberlake – SexyBack
  38. Britney Spears – I’m a slave 4 u
  39. Mohombi – Bumpy ride
  40. Salt N’ Pepa – Let’s talk about sex
  41. Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz – Talk dirty
  42. Akon – I wanna fuck you
  43. David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj – Turn me on
  44. Nelly – Hot in herre  
  45. NWA – She swallowed it
  46. Wynter Gordon – Dirty talk
  47. T-Pain – Take your shirt off
  48. Vengaboys – Boom, boom, boom, boom
  49. Ginuwine – Pony
  50. Natalia Kills – Mirrors
  51. Jason Derulo ft. Snoop Dogg – Wiggle 
  52. Shaggy ft. Sean Paul – Hey! Sexy lady
Til the next beat…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...