Greatest Hits of 2013


Attention!!!

What a year it has been in music… From twerking to controversial songs about sexual violence, we had it all. Fantastic albums topping the charts by Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, Drake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Lyrical, musical and vocal brilliance was seen by Katy Perry, Daft Punk, Rihanna, Eminem and Taylor Swift. Dance music was evidently in the forefront with Avicii, Calvin Harris, Martin Garrix, will.I.am. and Rudimental. Indie music too peaked throughout the year with Lorde, Imagine Dragons, Passenger and The Lumineers. Therefore from the popularity on the worldwide charts these are the best songs of 2013:
  1. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell Williams & T.I. – Blurred lines
  2. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz – Thrift shop
  3. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams – Get lucky
  4. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking ball
  5. Baauer – Harlem shake
  6. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive
  7. OneRepublic – Counting stars
  8. Avicii ft. Aloe Blocc – Wake me up
  9. Katy Perry – Roar
  10. Lorde – Royals
  11. Pink ft. Nate Reuss – Just give me a reason
  12. Miley Cyrus – We can’t stop
  13. Bruno Mars – Locked out of heaven
  14. Ellie Goulding – Burn
  15. Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears – Scream & shout
  16. Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
  17. Taylor Swift – I knew you were trouble
  18. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton – Can’t hold us
  19. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The monster
  20. Bastille – Pompeii
  21. Passenger – Let her go
  22. Lily Allen – Somewhere only we know
  23. Lana Del Rey vs. Cedric Gervais – Summertime sadness
  24. Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith – La la la
  25. Duke Dumont ft. A.M.E. – Need U (100 percent)
  26. Bingo Players ft. Far East Movement – Get up (rattle)
  27. One Direction – One way or another (teenage kicks)
  28. Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz – Talk dirty
  29. Eminem – Berzerk
  30. Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber
  31. Martin Garrix – Animals
  32. Bruno Mars – When I was your man
  33. Jay Z ft. Justin Timberlake – Holy grail
  34. Rudimental ft. Ella Eyre – Waiting all night
  35. Justin Timberlake ft. Jay Z – Suit & tie
  36. Drake ft. Majid Jordan – Hold on, we’re going home
  37. Avicii vs. Nicki Romero – I could be the one
  38. Icona Pop ft. Charlie XCX – I love it
  39. Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly – Cruise
  40. Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko – Stay
  41. One Direction – Best song ever
  42. Demi Lovato – Heart attack
  43. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I need ur love
  44. Capital Cities – Safe and sound
  45. John Newman – Love me again
  46. Lady Gaga – Applause
  47. Psy – Gentleman
  48. The Lumineers – Ho Hey
  49. Selena Gomez – Come & get it
  50. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity
Til the next ensemble…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...