Best Songs About Not Caring What Others Think Or Say

Attention!!!

We all judge others and are judged in return. While most of us can take the criticism and the convoluted rumours and stories, some of us find it difficult to cope with public opinion, peer pressure, and blatant judgment. It's all about the reputation and image. What others think and say of us sometimes has a greater impact than we might ever comprehend. So what better way to deal with this than music. Several feel good and inspirational songs deal with this particular issue. David Guetta's Titanium backed by Sia's powerful vocals takes the crown followed by Taylor Swift's crossover smash hit Shake It Off which took the world by storm for its straightforward theme of merely shaking off what others think or say. Simply no one has double entries and its an entire mishmash of genres ranging from Pop and Hip-Hop to EDM and Rap. So here are the Top 25 of the Best Songs About Not Caring What Others Think or Say:
  1. David Guetta ft. Sia – Titanium
  2. Taylor Swift – Shake it off
  3. Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner – Written in the stars
  4. Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown – Champion
  5. Emeli Sande – Read all about it Part III
  6. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts – Bad reputation
  7. Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly – Do what u want
  8. Pink – So what
  9. Eminem – The way I am
  10. Demi Lovato – Skyscraper
  11. Muse – Invincible
  12. Nelly Furtado – Powerless (Say what you want)
  13. Lindsey Lohan – Rumours
  14. Phil Collins – I don’t care anymore
  15. S Club 7 – Bring it all back
  16. Cheryl Cole – I don’t care
  17. Glee Cast – Loser like me
  18. Ben Harper – I’ll rise
  19. Havana Brown – Warrior
  20. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Jay Dalton – Can’t hold us
  21. Nico & Vinz – Am I wrong
  22. Little Mix – Wings
  23. Britney Spears – My prerogative
  24. Kelly Clarkson – Catch my breath
  25. Mary Lambert – Secrets  
Till the next beat...

At Ease!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...