My Favorite Songs of 2013


Attention!!!

Well since I am a self-proclaimed music snob, not all songs will attract my attention, but if a song does then I dare say they prove to be hit-worthy. Last year was definitely a good year for music and some even I think will make it to my all time favorites list. Pop music of course dominates the list, with alternative rock here and there not to forget electronic dance music which seem to grow on me. Of course, OneRepublic, Pitbull, Will.I.Am, Avicii and Linkin Park I knew would make the list, but there were new artists that caught my ear such as John Newman, Ellie Goulding, Ylvis, Imagine Dragons, Lana Del Rey, Martin Garrix, Zedd and Karmin. So here are my favorites of 2013: 
  1. OneRepublic – Counting stars
  2. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams – Get lucky
  3. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive
  4. Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber
  5. Ylvis – The Fox (What does the fox say?)
  6. Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears – Scream & shout
  7. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A light that never comes
  8. Ellie Goulding – Burn
  9. Avicii ft. Aloe Blocc – Wake me up
  10. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz – Thrift shop
  11. Lana Del Rey vs. Cedric Gervais – Summertime sadness
  12. Selena Gomez – Slow down
  13. Alesso & Calvin Harris ft. Hurts – Under control
  14. Bastille – Pompeii
  15. Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz – Talk dirty
  16. The Cataracs ft. Luciana – Big dipper
  17. Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
  18. Taylor Swift – I knew you were trouble
  19. Lana Del Rey – Young and beautiful
  20. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell Williams & T.I. – Blurred lines
  21. Lily Allen – Somewhere only we know
  22. Capital Cities – Safe and sound
  23. John Newman – Love me again
  24. Karmin – Acapella
  25. Zedd with Lucky Date ft. Ellie Goulding – Fall into the sky
  26. Will.I.Am ft. Miley Cyrus – Fall down
  27. Imagine Dragons – Demons
  28. Inna ft. Daddy Yankee – More than friends
  29. Martin Garrix – Animals
  30. Havana Brown – Warrior
  31. Olly Murs – Army of two
  32. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The monster
  33. Katy Perry ft. Juicy J – Dark horse
  34. Calvin Harris ft. Tinie Tempah – Drinking from the bottle
  35. Pink ft. Lily Allen – True love
  36. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity
  37. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams – Lose yourself to dance
  38. Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith – La la la
  39. The Wanted – Show me love (America)
  40. Taylor Swift – Red
  41. Dizzee Rascal ft. Will.I.Am – Something really bad
  42. Imagine Dragons – On top of the world
  43. Britney Spears – Work bitch
  44. Avril Lavigne ft. Chad Kroeger – Let me go
  45. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I need your love
  46. Armin Van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie – This is what it feels like
  47. Fergie – A little party never killed nobody
  48. Will.I.Am ft. Justin Bieber – #that Power
  49. Inna ft. Yandel – In your eyes
  50. The Neighborhood – Sweater weather  
Till the next beat…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...