Most Inspirational Songs of All Time


Attention!!!

Inspiration is derived from various things, among which is music. Most of these songs are upbeat and the lyrical content and the beat are also uplifting as well as inspirational speaking to the heart and soul of the listener. Inspirational songs are not a new concept and most often than not they are commercially and critically successful, which goes to show that we as human beings are drawn to positive things. Therefore, this is a list I compiled, which I believe are the most inspirational songs of all time. 
  1. 25 for Haiti – We are the world (Original by USA for Africa)
  2. John Lennon – Imagine
  3. Kelly Clarkson – A moment like this
  4. Journey – Don’t stop believing
  5. R. Kelly – I believe I can fly
  6. Bon Jovi – It’s my life
  7. Queen – We are the champions
  8. Gloria Estefan – Reach
  9. David Guetta ft. Sia – Titanium
  10. Michael Jackson – Heal the world
  11. Rachel Platten – Fight song 
  12. ABBA – I have a dream
  13. Michael Bolton – Go the distance
  14. Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey – When you believe
  15. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Parcel – Ain’t no mountain high enough
  16. Miley Cyrus – The climb
  17. Kris Allen – No boundaries
  18. Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What doesn’t kill you)
  19. Taylor Swift – Shake it off
  20. Eminem ft. Sia – Guts over fear 
  21. Creedance Clearwater Revival – Have you ever seen the rain
  22. Israel Kimakawiwo – Somewhere over the rainbow (Original by Judy Garland)
  23. Josh Groban – You raise me up (Original by Secret Garden)
  24. U2 – Beautiful Day
  25. Natasha Bedingfield – Pocketful of sunshine 
  26. Idina Menzel – Let it go 
  27. Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway
  28. Kevin Rudolf ft. Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne – I made it
  29. Eminem – Til’ I collapse
  30. David Cook – The time of my life
  31. Spice Girls – Never give up on the good times
  32. Script ft. Will.I.Am – Hall of fame
  33. Imagine Dragons – On top of the world 
  34. Vonda Shepard – Searchin' my soul
  35. Avril Lavigne – Keep holding on
  36. S Club 7 – Bring it all back
  37. Aria Clemente – Climb every mountain (Original from The Sound of Music)
  38. Pink – Try
  39. Sara Bareilles – Brave 
  40. Vangelis – Chariots of fire
  41. Il Divo ft. Tony Braxton – Time of our lives
  42. Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes 
  43. Sia – Chandelier 
  44. Celine Dion – The power of the dream
  45. Mariah Carey ft. Westlife – Against all odds (Original by Phil Collins)
  46. Glee Cast – Light up the world
  47. Westlife – I’ll be there (Original by Jackson 5)
  48. The Pretenders – I’ll stand by you
  49. Demi Lovato – Skyscraper
  50. Bob Marley & The Wailers – Three little birds 
  51. Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner – Written in the stars
  52. Katrina and the Waves – Walking on sunshine 
  53. Nelly – Heart of a Champion
  54. Jordin Sparks – This is my now
  55. OneRepublic – Counting stars
  56. Ellie Goulding – Burn  
  57. Shawn Colvin – Hold on to the good things
  58. Ryan Star – Brand new day
  59. Katy Perry – Roar 
  60. Ben Haenow – Something I need (Original by OneRepublic) 
  61. Cyndi Lauper – True colors 
  62. Rachel Platten – Stand by you 
  63. Celine Dion – I’m alive
  64. Nickelback – If today was your last day
  65. Vanessa Williams – Colours of the wind
  66. The Script – Superheroes 
  67. Fleetwood Mac – Go your own way
  68. Peter Cetera – Glory of love
  69. Christian Aguilera – Beautiful
  70. Michael Bolton – Lean on me (Original by Bill Withers)
  71. Avicii ft. Aloe Blocc – Wake me up 
  72. Jess Glynne – Hold my hand 
  73. Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown – Champion
  74. Kendrick Lamar – Alright 
  75. Hilary Duff – Someone’s watching over me
  76. Miley Cyrus – We can't stop 
  77. Michael Jackson – You are not alone
  78. Survivor – Eye of the tiger
  79. Little Mix – Cannonball (Original by Damien Rice)
  80. Il Divo ft. Celine Dion – I believe in you
  81. Westlife – Flying without wings
  82. Fall Out Boy – Immortals 
  83. Take That – Rule the world
  84. Mariah Carey – Hero
  85. Shayne Ward – That’s my goal
  86. Bond – Victory
  87. Coldplay – Viva la vida
  88. K’Naan – Wavin’ flag
  89. Demi Lovato – Confident 
  90. Myra – Miracles happen
  91. Jessie J – Flashlight 
  92. Hanson – I will come to you
  93. Whitney Houston – Greatest love of all
  94. Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin – Don't you worry child 
  95. Katy Perry – Fireworks
  96. Louis Armstrong – What a wonderful world
  97. Yolanda Adams – I believe
  98. Celine Dion – A new day has come
  99. Clay Aiken – This is the night
  100. S Club 7 – Reach
  101. fun. – Carry on 
  102. Fantasia – I believe
  103. Donna Summer – The power of one
  104. Raven – This is my time
  105. Ella Henderson – Glow 
  106. Rascal Flatts – Unstoppable
  107. Carrie Underwood – Jesus take the wheel
  108. Eminem – Not afraid
  109. Kris Allen – Live like you were dying
  110. Glee Cast – Loser like me
  111. One Direction – Drag me down 
  112. Yves Larock – Rise up
  113. Hilary Duff – What dreams are made of
  114. Eminem ft. Gwen Stefani – Kings never die 
  115. Martin Garrix ft. Usher – Don't look down 
  116. New Radicals – You get what you give
  117. Chumbawumba – Tubthumping
  118. Kelly Clarkson – People like us 
  119. Mandy Moore – Only hope
  120. Celine Dion – Taking chances
  121. Jess Glynne – Don't be so hard on yourself 
  122. Foxes – Let go for tonight 
  123. Alesso ft. Tove Lo – Heroes (we could be) 
  124. Shaggy – Hope
  125. Big Sean ft. Kanye West & John Legend – One man can change the world 
  126. England United – (How does it feel to be) On top of the world?
  127. Mike Candys ft. Sandra Wild – Sunshine (Fly so high)
  128. Rascal Flatts – Stand
  129. Des’Ree – You gotta be
  130. Christina Aguilera – We’re a miracle
  131. Havanna Brown – Warrior 
  132. Leann Rimes – Life goes on
  133. ABBA – Winner takes it all
  134. Meghan Trainor – Better when I'm dancin' 
  135. Sarah Brightman – Shall be done
  136. Imagine Dragons – Warriors 
  137. Hailee Steinfeld – Love myself 
  138. American Authors – Best day of my life 
  139. Jessie J – Masterpiece 
  140. Avicii – The days 
  141. Jennifer Lopez – Feel the light 
  142. Krewella – Live for the night 
  143. The Wanted – We own the night 
  144. Clean Bandit – Stronger
  145. Kelly Clarkson – Invincible 
  146. Tinie Tempah ft. Ella Eyre – Someday (a place in the sun)
  147. Fall Out Boy – Centuries 
  148. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton – Can't hold us
  149. Colbie Caillat – Try 
  150. Pharrell Williams – Happy 
Til the next beat...

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...