Best Breakup Songs of All Time


Attention!!!

Breakups can be hard. They can also be extremely depressing, infuriating and tedious. Therefore, be it rock, pop or hip-hop some artists and bands have come up with some awesome hits to deal with these varying emotions. You have the best of the best like Adele, Boys II Men, Linkin Park and Evanescence singing such songs and you get some not so great artists and bands as well. Some are petty, some are bitter and some express a significant proportion of misery. The queens of breakup such as Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift and Adele have several entries on the list but however it is the modern rock anthem I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace followed by Puddle of Mudd's She Hates Me. All in all, this list is composed of the 100 of the all time best breakup songs. Hope you enjoy these songs depending on which stage you are in after you're breakup. 
  1. Three Days Grace – I hate everything about you
  2. Puddle of Mudd – She hates me
  3. Kelly Clarkson – Since u been gone
  4. Ugly Kid Joe – Everything about you
  5. All American Rejects – Gives you hell
  6. Taylor Swift – I knew you were trouble
  7. Adele – Rolling in the deep
  8. Linkin Park – In the end
  9. Cee Lo Green – Fuck you
  10. Gloria Gaynor – I will survive
  11. Lily Allen – Fuck you
  12. Fleetwood Mac – Go your own way
  13. Anastacia – I'm outta love 
  14. Justin Timberlake – Cry me a river
  15. Alanis Morissette – You oughta know 
  16. Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea – Problem 
  17. Dolly Parton – I will always love you
  18. Gotye ft. Kimbra – Somebody that I used to know
  19. Cher – Believe 
  20. Shontelle – Impossible
  21. Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What doesn't kill you)
  22. Adele – Someone like you
  23. 3 Doors Down – Here without you
  24. Evanescence – Going under
  25. Hoobastank – The reason
  26. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking ball
  27. Toni Braxton – Un-break my heart
  28. No Doubt – Don’t speak
  29. Willie Nelson – Always on my mind
  30. Britney Spears – Stronger
  31. Bon Jovi – You give love a bad name
  32. Lily Allen – Smile
  33. Avril Lavigne ft. Chad Kroeger – Let me go
  34. Daughtry – Over you
  35. Natalie Imbruglia – Torn
  36. Boys II Men – End of the road
  37. Katy Perry – Part of me
  38. Pink – So what
  39. Ace of Base – Don’t turn around
  40. Paramore – Ignorance
  41. The Corrs – I never really loved you anyway
  42. Justin Timberlake – What goes around… comes around
  43. Nicole Scherzinger – Don’t hold your breath
  44. Ariana Grande ft. Zedd – Break free 
  45. Soft Cell – Tainted love
  46. Fergie – Big girls don’t cry
  47. N*SYNC – Bye, bye, bye
  48. Evanescence – Call me when you’re sober
  49. Taylor Swift – We are never ever getting back together
  50. Nick Lachey – What’s left of me
  51. JoJo – Too little too late
  52. Destiny’s Child – Survivor
  53. Sinead O’ Connor – Nothing compares 2 U
  54. Michael Bolton – How am I supposed to live without you
  55. La Roux – Bulletproof
  56. Avril Lavigne – When you’re gone
  57. Kelly Clarkson – Never again
  58. Human League – Don’t you want me
  59. Toby Keith – How do you like me now
  60. Carrie Underwood – Before he cheats
  61. Cher – Strong Enough
  62. Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa – Payphone
  63. Everything But The Girl – Missing
  64. Bob Dylan – Don’t think twice, it’s all right
  65. Enrique Iglesias ft. Ciara – Takin’ back my love
  66. Pussycat Dolls – I don’t need a man
  67. Alicia Keys – Karma
  68. Backstreet Boys – Incomplete
  69. Joss Stone – You had me
  70. Plain White Ts – Hate (I really don’t like you)
  71. Rihanna – Russian roulette
  72. Eamon – Fuck it
  73. Michelle Branch – Goodbye to you
  74. Roy Orbison – In dreams
  75. Beyonce – Best thing I never had
  76. Christina Aguilera – Fighter
  77. Kanye West – Heartless
  78. Bon Jovi – Always
  79. Ashley Tisdale – It’s alright, It’s OK
  80. Blink 182 – Damnit
  81. Roxette – It must have been love
  82. Jojo – Leave (Get out)
  83. September – Cry for you
  84. Harry Nilsson – Without you
  85. Selena Gomez – The heart wants what it wants
  86. Lindsay Lohan – Over
  87. Austin Mahone – What about love
  88. Carly Rae Jepsen – Tonight I’m getting over you
  89. Taylor Swift – Last kiss
  90. Kristinia DeBarge – Goodbye
  91. Avril Lavigne – Everything back but you
  92. Gavin de Graw – Not over you
  93. Natalie Imbruglia – Big mistake
  94. Jazmine Sullivan – Bust your windows
  95. Jessie James – I look so good (without you)
  96. Bonnie Tyler – Total eclipse of the heart
  97. Atomic Kitten – See ya
  98. Beyonce – Irreplaceable
  99. 2Gether – The hardest part of breaking up
  100. Taylor Swift – Picture to burn
Til the next beat…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...