Ultimate Anthems of All Time

Attention!!!

There are those songs which speak to your core that you can't help but sing along to them. These songs are a part of our lives wherever we are and knowing the lyrics of these songs are as mandatory as knowing the national anthems of our respective countries. Actually knowing the lyrics to these songs is not from memorizing, but from the fact that they are super easy to remember as the beat and the rhythm that go along with these songs have made it so that we do not forget them. From cricket, rugby and football matches these songs are played all over the world at world cups and championships. 

CCR's Have You Ever Seen The Rain is numero uno on this list as it is a clear classic and an unforgettable anthem. All of them are Rock with most of them leaning towards Pop Rock. Some of the most iconic artists and bands such as Elton John, Janis Joplin, Glen Campbell and Ben E. King are on this list alongside Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi, Queen and Survivor. Queen leads the number of entries with 3 followed by Elton John with 2. One thing to note is that there are only a few entries by women with Gloria Gaynor with her I Will Survive the only female entry cracking the top 10. So here are the 25 ultimate anthems of all time:
  1. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have you ever seen the rain
  2. Guns N’ Roses – Sweet child of mine
  3. Bon Jovi – It’s my life
  4. Bryan Adams – Summer of ‘69
  5. Ben E. King – Stand by me
  6. John Denver – Take me home, country roads
  7. Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
  8. Queen – We will rock you
  9. Gloria Gaynor – I will survive
  10. Glen Campbell – Rhinestone cowboy
  11. Elton John – Crocodile rock
  12. Puddle of Mudd – She hates me
  13. Whitesnake – Here I go again ‘87
  14. Big Brother and the Holding Company – Piece of my heart
  15. Bob Marley – Could you be loved
  16. Smokie – Living next door to Alice
  17. Tom Jones – Green, green grass of home
  18. Queen – I want to break free
  19. Survivor – Eye of the tiger
  20. Tina Turner – The best
  21. Elton John – Saturday night’s alright
  22. Aretha Franklin – Respect
  23. Queen – We are the champions
  24. Village People – Y.M.C.A.
  25. Anastacia – I'm outta love
Till the next beat...

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...