Best Songs About Being Sorry/Ultimate Apology Playlist

Attention!!!

Sorry seems to be the hardest word since no one wants to give in. If you cannot admit that you have wronged a person and cannot express it with words, why not sing about it. There are many songs about forgiveness, some are about apologizing to another, while others are about how a person who has wronged you cannot be forgiven. With the recent emergence of global hits from the likes of Adele, Justin Bieber and Enrique Iglesias, it is definitely time for an ultimate apology playlist. Adele's record breaking smash hit Hello takes the crown, with Justin Bieber's equally titanic single Sorry takes second place. At third place is Evanescence's emotional unreleased single Forgive Me. Pop rules the roost in terms of genre with just a few Alternative Rock, Hip-Hop and R&B songs. So here are the top 30 songs about being sorry:
  1. Adele – Hello
  2. Justin Bieber – Sorry
  3. Evanescence – Forgive me
  4. OneRepublic – Apologize
  5. Bryan Adams – Please forgive me
  6. Willie Nelson – Always on my mind
  7. Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias – El Perdón (forgiveness)
  8. Chicago – Hard to say I’m sorry
  9. Elton John – Sorry seems to be the hardest word
  10. Akon – Sorry, blame it on me
  11. Coldplay – The scientist
  12. Hoobastank – The reason
  13. Taylor Swift – Back to December
  14. The Jackson 5 – Want you back
  15. Madonna – Sorry
  16. Nirvana – All apologies
  17. T.I. ft. Andre 3000 – Sorry
  18. Jason Derulo – Whatcha say
  19. Britney Spears – Everytime
  20. Akcent ft. Sandra N – I’m sorry
  21. Weezer – Butterfly
  22. Sarah McLachlan – Forgiveness
  23. The Corrs – Forgiven not forgotten
  24. Leona Lewis – Forgive me
  25. Shawn Colvin – I’ll say I’m sorry now
  26. Anita Baker – I’m sorry
  27. Feist – So sorry
  28. Ruben Studdard – Sorry 2004
  29. Chris Brown – Apologize
  30. Flyleaf – I’m sorry 
Till the next beat...

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...