Best Songs To Listen To When You're Angry

Attention!!!

What do you do when that extremely annoying thing happens to you? Violence is not always the solution. Counting to ten never worked, breaking stuff worked sometimes but in order to cool down you need to vent that anger off. What better way to deal with those pent-up issues and emotions than listening to music. Like I always say, music can solve anything. Likewise, there are songs which cater to your inner demons when dealing with your ex, friend, relative or random stranger. This list has been compiled from the mainstream hits and all forms of satanic metal and music have been excluded. Rock music rules the compilation with a few pop songs. The crown goes to I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace followed by System of a Down's Chop Suey. Nickelback, Evanescence and My Chemical Romance all have three entries each with The Pretty Reckless, Bon Jovi, Paramore, Linkin Park, Pink and Kelly Clarkson having two each. The last 10 songs are from mainstream pop. So here are the 50 best songs to listen to when you're angry:   
  1. Three Days Grace – I hate everything about you
  2. System of a Down – Chop suey
  3. The Pretty Reckless – You make me wanna die
  4. Nickelback – Burn it to the ground
  5. 3 Doors Down – Going down in flames
  6. Evanescence – Going under
  7. Nirvana – Smells like teen spirit
  8. Race Against the Machine – Killing in the name
  9. Alanis Morissette – You oughta know 
  10. Limp Bizkit – Break stuff
  11. Green Day – Platypus (I hate you)
  12. Linkin Park ft. Daron Malakian – Rebellion 
  13. Paramore – Ignorance
  14. Bon Jovi – You give love a bad name
  15. My Chemical Romance – House of wolves
  16. Nightwish – Bye bye beautiful
  17. Nickelback – This means war
  18. Breaking Benjamin – Diary of Jane
  19. The Pretty Reckless – Going to hell
  20. My Chemical Romance – Give ‘em hell kid
  21. Bon Jovi – Have a nice day  
  22. Nickelback – Edge of a revolution
  23. Pink – U + ur hand
  24. Savage Garden – Break me, shake me
  25. Metallica – St.Anger
  26. Evanescence – Sweet sacrifice  
  27. Paramore – Monster
  28. My Chemical Romance – Sharpest lives
  29. Within Temptation ft. Keith Caputo – What have you done 
  30. We Are The Fallen – Bury me alive
  31. Linkin Park – Numb 
  32. Janis Joplin – Piece of my heart 
  33. Michael Jackson – They don’t care about us
  34. All American Rejects – Gives you hell
  35. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts – Bad reputation
  36. Ugly Kid Joe – Everything about you
  37. Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem – Roman’s revenge
  38. Lily Allen – Fuck you
  39. Evanescence – Call me when you’re sober
  40. Green Day – Know your enemy
  41. Kelly Clarkson – Never again
  42. Cee Lo Green – Fuck you
  43. Natalie Imbruglia – Big mistake
  44. Plain White Ts – Hate (I really don’t like you)
  45. Eamon – Fuck it (I don’t want you back)
  46. Pink – Just like a pill
  47. Kelly Clarkson – Walkaway
  48. Carrie Underwood – Before he cheats
  49. Enrique Iglesias ft. Ciara – Takin’ back my love
  50. Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar – Bad blood 
Till the next beat...

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...