Most Inspirational Songs of 2014

Attention!!!

When I compiled the list for inspirational songs for 2013, I believed that it was just a coincidence that there were so many inspirational songs during that year. However, now I believe that it is a trend for artists to come up with at least one motivational song in their albums. Although there were not so many inspirational songs during 2014 there were enough to compile a list. I think the reason for artists to come up with so many inspirational songs is due to the fact that there is a popular demand for such songs. During this hectic era, the younger generation can be heavily burdened with work, life and love and so to cater to the market wants and needs, artists come up with these songs. The songs are sometimes purely inspirational while others deal with motivation to handle breakups. The genres vary from Rap, Hip-Hop and Pop to Rock, EDM and Country. Eminem ft. Sia's Guts Over Fear featured in the film The Equalizer takes the crown with Taylor Swift's global smash hit Shake It Off at second followed by the X-Factor winner Ben Haenow's winning single Something I Need at third. Sia and Fall Out Boy are the only artists with two entries with the latter having both entries within the top 10. So here are the 25 most inspirational songs of 2014:
  1. Eminem ft. Sia – Guts over fear
  2. Taylor Swift – Shake it off
  3. Ben Haenow – Something I need (Original by OneRepublic)
  4. Idina Menzel – Let it go
  5. Fall Out Boy – Immortals
  6. The Script – Superheroes
  7. Ella Henderson – Glow
  8. Imagine Dragons – Warriors
  9. OneRepublic – I lived
  10. Fall Out Boy – Centuries
  11. Sia – Chandelier
  12. Colbie Caillat – Try
  13. Nico & Vinz – Am I wrong
  14. Avicii – The days
  15. Foxes – Let go for tonight
  16. Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne – Rather be
  17. Carrie Underwood – Something in the water
  18. Aloe Blacc – The man
  19. Paramore – Ain’t it fun
  20. Tinie Tempah ft. Ella Eyre – Someday (A place in the sun)
  21. American Authors – Best day of my life
  22. Lily Allen – Air balloon
  23. Cheryl Cole – I don’t care
  24. Union J – Tonight (We live forever)
  25. Ariana Grande ft. Zedd – Break free
Till the next chord…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...