Happiest Songs of All Time

Attention!!!

In the past I have covered the most inspirational songs of all time, the most upbeat songs of all time and now I have compiled the happiest songs of all time. These are the chirpiest songs, of course ones that have entered the mainstream and become extremely popular. I believe that music must necessarily uplift one's spirits. While the genre of music you listen to may depend on the mood you are in, at the end of the day music should be able to fill that gap in your soul. The following songs are not the most favorite of some as they are considered barfingly too happy for some people's tastes. However, their beats, lyrics and melodies are extremely bubbly and high-spirited. These cheerful songs are almost always about beautiful sunny days, feeling good, being young, and living care free. Almost all the songs belong to traditional pop with some elements of alternative rock. American Authors with their Best Day of My Life tops the list as the song was clearly made about just being happy. So here are the happiest songs of all time:
  1. American Authors – Best day of my life
  2. Imagine Dragons – On top of the world
  3. Natasha Bedingfield – Pocketful of sunshine
  4. Michael Buble – It’s a beautiful day
  5. U2 – Beautiful day
  6. Katrina and the Waves – Walkin’ on sunshine
  7. Colbie Calliat – Brighter than the sun
  8. Johnny Nash – I can see clearly now
  9. Nathan Lane & Ernie Sabella – Hakuna matata (The Lion King: Original Soundtrack)
  10. Pharrell Williams – Happy
  11. Elton John – Crocodile rock
  12. The Chiffons – One fine day
  13. Sheryl Crow – Soak up the sun
  14. The Carpenters – Top of the world
  15. Hanson - MMMBop
  16. Kid Rock – All summer long
  17. Samuel E. Wright – Under the sea (The Little Mermaid: Original Soundtrack)
  18. Fleetwood Mac – Go your own way
  19. Savage Garden – The animal song
  20. Snoop Dogg ft. Wiz Khalifa & Bruno Mars – Young, wild and free
  21. Spice Girls – Never give up on the good times
  22. Counting Crows – Accidentally in love
  23. S Club 7 – Bring it all back
  24. The Wonders – That thing you do
  25. Smash Mouth – I’m a believer (Original by The Monkees)
  26. Des’Ree – Life 
  27. Sheryl Crow – All I wanna do
  28. John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John – You’re the one that I want
  29. Ace of Base – Life is a flower
  30. Bobby McFerrin – Don’t worry be happy
  31. Celine Dion – I’m alive
  32. Rascall Flatts – Life is a highway (Original by Tom Cochrane)
  33. Glee Cast – Light up the world
  34. Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway
  35. B.J. Thomas – Raindrops keep falling on my head
  36. Taylor Swift – Shake it off
  37. Robert Guillaume, Liz Callaway, Gene Miller & Ladysmith Black Mambazo – Upendi (Simba’s Pride: Original Soundtrack)
  38. One Direction – Live while we’re young
  39. Pink – Raise your glass
  40. The Corrs – So young
  41. The Beatles – Here comes the sun
  42. Five – Keep on movin’
  43. Hilary Duff – What dreams are made of
  44. Whitney Houston – I wanna dance with somebody
  45. Ellie Goulding – Burn
  46. Michael Franti & the Spearhead ft. Cherine Anderson – Say hey (I love you)
  47. Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen – Good time
  48. Train – Hey soul sister
  49. Black Eyed Peas – I gotta feeling
  50. Bruno Mars – The lazy song
Till the next beat…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...