Cheekiest Christmas Songs of All Time


Attention!!!

'Tis the season to be jolly, and what better way than to have a good laugh at the cheekiest christmas songs of all time. Apart from the christmas carols and the revered hymns, we also have christmas songs such as White Christmas, Blue Christmas and Jingle Bells. But there are those songs released by artists to heighten the holiday cheer, with whimsical lyrics about grandmas being run over by reindeer and a mother kissing a Santa Claus. Moreover, they have been covered by popular artists such as Ariana Grande, the Pussycat Dolls and the Jackson 5. Whilst there are perverted christmas songs out there with explicit lyrics, those have been excluded from the list, purely on the basis that they were not produced in the spirit and joy of christmas but to ridicule the festival. However, these songs are cheeky and funny, the top five of which are hilarious. So enjoy…
  1. Ella Fitzgerald – Santa Claus got stuck in my chimney
  2. Eartha Kitt – Santa Baby
  3. Jimmy Boyd – I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
  4. Elmo & Patsy – Grandma got run over by a reindeer
  5. Art Mooney & His Orchestra ft. Barry Gordon – Nuttin’ for Christmas
  6. Gayla Peevey – I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
  7. Spike Jones & His City Slickers – All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
  8. Margaret Whiting and Johnny Mercer – Baby, it’s cold outside
  9. Chuck Berry – Run run Rudolph
  10. Destiny’s Child – 8 Days of Christmas
Til the next carol…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...