The Ultimate Wedding Playlist


Attention!!!

Well this is for all those love birds who are going to get hitched or will tie the knot in the future. Wedding songs are those sappy and cheesy love songs which overflow with so much emotion that you tend to drown in the peachy lyrics that accompany the slow rhythms. These are more or less the songs that the betrothed couple use for their first dance and they are mostly about spending their lives together forever and about new beginnings and how much beautiful the bride is on that day. It's sad that no one speaks about how wonderful the bridegroom looks that night, but I guess the wedding is all about the bride. So for all the bridezillas and the groomkongs of this world, hope this list helps: 
  1. Anne Murray – Could I have this dance
  2. George Jones – Walk through this world with me
  3. Lonestar – Amazed
  4. Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill – It’s your love
  5. Eric Clapton – Wonderful tonight
  6. Righteous Brothers – Unchained melody
  7. Joshua Kadison – Beautiful in my eyes
  8. Elvis Presley – Can’t help falling in love
  9. Wet Wet Wet – Love is all around
  10. Shania Twain – From this moment
  11. Richard Marx & Donna Lewis – At the beginning
  12. Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee – A thousand years Part 2
  13. Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud
  14. Elton John – Something about the way you look tonight
  15. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes – Up where we belong
  16. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville – All my life
  17. Aerosmith – I don’t want to miss a thing
  18. MLTR – Paint my love
  19. Bee Gees – To love somebody
  20. Lobo – I’d love you to want me
  21. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack – Tonight I celebrate my love
  22. Faith Hill – There you’ll be
  23. All-4-One – I swear
  24. Berlin – Take my breath away
  25. Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt – Don’t know much
  26. Elvis Presley – Love me tender
  27. Elton John – Can you feel the love tonight
  28. LeAnn Rimes – How do I live
  29. Atlantic Starr – Always
  30. Lionel Richie & Diana Ross – Endless love
  31. Tina Arena & Marc Anthony – I want to spend my lifetime loving you
  32. Boys II Men – I’ll make love to you
  33. Edwin McCain – I’ll be
  34. Joe Cocker – You are so beautiful (Original by Billy Preston)
  35. Diana Ross & Westlife – When you tell me that you love me
  36. Tony Bennett – The way you look tonight
  37. Barry White – You’re my first, my last, my everything
  38. Rod Stewart – Have I told you (Original by Van Morrison)
  39. Human Nature – Eternal flame (Original by The Bangles)
  40. The Corrs – Runaway
  41. Kenny G – Forever in love
  42. Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle – A whole new world
  43. Vonda Shepard – For once in my life (Original by Jean DuShon)
  44. Lady Antebellum – Just a kiss
  45. Traci Chapman – Baby can I hold you
  46. Foreigner – I want to know what love is
  47. Living in a Box – Room in your heart
  48. Leo Sayer – When I need you (Original by Albert Hammond)
  49. Bryan Adams – When you love someone
  50. Engelbert – Help me make it through the night (Original by Kris Kristofferson)
  51. REO Speedwagon – Keep on loving you
  52. Faith Hill – Breathe
  53. Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra – Somethin’ stupid
  54. Jon Secada ft. Shanice – If I never knew you  
  55. Shania Twain – You’re still the one
  56. Ronan Keating – This I promise you
  57. Michael Bolton – A love so beautiful
  58. Bellamy Brothers – If I said you had a beautiful body
  59. Marc Anthony – I need you
  60. Savage Garden – Truly madly deeply 
  61. Clay Aiken – The way
  62. John Paul Young – Love is in the air
  63. Peabo Bryson & Kenny G – By the time this night is over
  64. Etta James – At last
  65. Vonda Shepard – I only want to be with you (Original by Dusty Springfield)
  66. Frankie Valli – Can’t take my eyes off you
  67. The Heights – How do you talk to an angel
  68. The Corrs ft. Bono – When the stars go blue (Original by Ryan Adams)
  69. K-Ci & Jojo – All my life
  70. Celine Dion – Because you loved me 
  71. Lifehouse – Hanging by a moment
  72. John Legend – All of me 
  73. The Cranberries – Linger
  74. John Denver – Annie’s song
  75. Westlife – I lay my love on you
  76. Bryan Adams – Everything I do (I do it for you)
  77. Edwin McCain – I could not ask for more
  78. Sonny & Cher – I got you babe
  79. Backstreet Boys – Drowning
  80. Shania Twain – You’ve got away
  81. Percy Sledge – When a man loves a woman
  82. REO Speedwagon – Can’t fight this feeling
  83. Savage Garden – I knew I loved you
  84. 98 Degrees – I do (cherish you)
  85. Kelly Clarkson – A moment like this
  86. Bon Jovi – Thank you for loving me
  87. Norah Jones – Come away with me
  88. Bette Midler – Wind beneath my wings
  89. Extreme – More than words
  90. Peter Frampton – Baby, I love your way
  91. George Bensen – Nothing’s gonna change my love for you
  92. The Platters – Only you
  93. NSync – This I promise you
  94. Bruno Mars – Just the way you are
  95. Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole – Unforgettable
  96. Enrique Iglesias – You’re my #1
  97. Celine Dion – The power of love (Original by Jennifer Rush)
  98. Take That – Rule the world
  99. Lifehouse – You and me
  100. Shania Twain – When you kiss me
Til the next chord…

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...