Whiniest Songs of All Time


Attention!!!

There are those songs which when you hear them, you want to pull out your hair one by one and then cause irreversible damage to your ears. These are those pathetic, whiny, sad and lamenting songs sung by losers and bitter exes in order to get over their hurt feelings or to show that they are obsessively still in love with them. Sigh… Yes, there are such people in this world. U2's With or Without You takes the crown for the whiniest song of all time as the lover clearly is whining about how he cannot live without the one he loves and he is debating on that as well, GET OVER IT. Some artists have numerous hits on the list such as Taylor Swift, Celine Dion, Enrique Iglesias, Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Michael Bolton and everybody's favorite Justin Bieber. These songs are overflowing with emotions, the listeners would want to shoot the artist and then themselves as well. So let's not whine more about these songs and see what the others are:
  1. U2 – With or without you
  2. Bruno Mars – It will rain
  3. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking ball
  4. Justin Bieber – Baby
  5. Arash ft. Helena – Broken angel
  6. Mariah Carey – My all
  7. John Legend – All of me
  8. Enrique Iglesias – Hero
  9. Sam Smith – Stay with me
  10. Air Supply – All out of love
  11. Daniel Bedingfield – If you’re not the one
  12. Justin Timberlake – Cry me a river
  13. Leona Lewis – Bleeding love
  14. Celine Dion – Think twice
  15. Phil Collins – Against all odds
  16. Avril Lavigne – When you’re gone
  17. Harry Nilsson – Without you
  18. Rihanna ft. Mikki Ekko – Stay
  19. Michael Bolton – How am I supposed to live without you
  20. Fergie – Big girls don’t cry
  21. Akon – Lonely
  22. Meatloaf – I would do anything for love
  23. Foreigner – I want to know what love is
  24. David Guetta ft. Usher – Without you
  25. Lady Antebellum – Need you now
  26. Taylor Swift – You belong with me
  27. Bruno Mars – When I was your man
  28. Enrique Iglesias – I have always loved you
  29. Celine Dion – My heart will go on
  30. LeAnn Rimes – How do I live
  31. Rascal Flatts – What hurts the most
  32. Ne-Yo – So sick
  33. Beyonce – If I were a boy
  34. Chicago – If you leave me now
  35. Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera – Say something
  36. Mariah Carey – We belong together
  37. Sam Smith – I'm not the only one
  38. Roy Orbison – Crying
  39. Mandy Moore – Only hope
  40. Backstreet Boys – Incomplete
  41. Alicia Keys – If I ain’t got you
  42. Demi Lovato – Heart attack
  43. Eric Carmen – All by myself
  44. Jason Derulo – The other side 
  45. Ricky Martin – She’s all I ever had
  46. Jennifer Heart – The power of love
  47. Maroon 5 – She will be loved
  48. OneRepublic – Apologize
  49. Journey – Open arms
  50. Sinead O’ Connor – Nothing compares 2 u
  51. Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
  52. One Direction – Story of my life
  53. Enrique Iglesias – Heart attack
  54. Adele – Someone like you
  55. Roxette – It must have been love
  56. Ne-Yo – Let me love you
  57. Katy Perry – Thinking of you
  58. Maroon 5 – Love somebody
  59. Backstreet Boys – Show me the meaning of being lonely
  60. Carrie Underwood – Jesus take the wheel
  61. Avril Lavigne – I'm with you
  62. Take That – Patience
  63. Bruno Mars – Grenade
  64. Don McClean – And I love you so
  65. Skeeter Davis – End of the world
  66. Dixie Chicks – Not ready to make nice
  67. Trey Songz – Heart attack
  68. Jewel – Foolish games
  69. Demi Lovato – Give your heart a break
  70. Britney Spears – Perfume
  71. Justin Bieber – As long as you love me
  72. Shania Twain – It only hurts when I’m breathing
  73. Arash ft. Helena – Pure love
  74. The Moffats – Miss you like crazy
  75. OneRepublic – Say (all I need)
  76. Kelly Clarkson – Hear me
  77. Whitney Houston – I will always love you
  78. Jason Derulo – Fight for you
  79. Michael Bolton – Murder my heart
  80. Alicia Keys – No one
  81. Mandy Moore – Cry
  82. Hoobastank – The reason
  83. Lana Del Rey – Young and beautiful 
  84. Simple Plan – Perfect
  85. Ricky Martin ft. Christina Aguilera – Nobody wants to be lonely
  86. Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer – Give me everything
  87. Rihanna – Unfaithful
  88. Roy Orbison – In the real world
  89. Righteous Brothers – Unchained melody
  90. Bryan Adams – Please forgive me
  91. Bonnie Tylor – Total eclipse of the heart
  92. No Mercy – Please don’t go
  93. No Doubt – Don’t speak
  94. Linkin Park – Numb
  95. Dido – Don’t leave home
  96. Selena Gomez & The Scene – A year without rain
  97. Beyonce – Best thing I never had
  98. Jojo – Too little too late
  99. Mario – Let me love you
  100. Kelly Clarkson – Because of you
Till the next beat…

At Ease!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know this is nearly a decade old now, but how is it that White Lion's WAIT never makes these lists? That is THE whiniest song ever made. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, but you missed a really painful one. Shawn Mendes "Treat You Better". It's truly awful, and I'd put it in the top 20 of the last decade, if not the 2000's in general!

    ReplyDelete

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...