Greatest Love Songs of All Time

Attention!!!

What is Love? Nobody knows and nobody cares at this point. However, so many have written and produced love songs that it is the theme which drives the music industry. Love songs can be romantic, inspiring and sometimes super cheesy. From the golden 1960s to the mediocre 2010s we have millions of love songs but here I have compiled a list which I think are the greatest love songs of all time. Pop rules in terms of genre with a whole heap of songs from the 1980s and 1990s. Elvis Presley, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Diana Ross, Faith Hill, MLTR, Linda Ronstadt, Jason Mraz, Backstreet Boys, Alicia Keys, Kenny Rogers, Elton John, One Direction, Pink, Marc Anthony and Enrique Iglesias have numerous entries on the list with some one hit wonders as well. Presley's Can' Help Falling In Love is numero uno with Lonestar's Amazed at second place. So here are the 175 Greatest Love Songs of All Time:
  1. Elvis Presley – Can’t help falling in love
  2. Lonestar – Amazed
  3. LeAnn Rimes – How do I live
  4. Faith Hill – Breathe
  5. Joshua Kadison – Beautiful in my eyes
  6. Wet Wet Wet – Love is all around
  7. Eric Clapton – Wonderful tonight
  8. Bryan Adams – Everything I do (I do it for you)
  9. Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill – It’s your love
  10. Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee – A thousand years part 2
  11. The Righteous Brothers – Unchained melody
  12. Celine Dion – Because you loved me
  13. Boys II Men – I’ll make love to you
  14. Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud
  15. Etta James – At last
  16. Bee Gees – To love somebody
  17. Traci Chapman – Baby can I hold you
  18. Whitney Houston – Saving all my love for you
  19. Diana Ross & Lionel Richie – Endless love
  20. Shania Twain – You’re still the one
  21. Elton John – Can you feel the love tonight
  22. Berlin – Take my breath away
  23. Aerosmith – I don’t want to miss a thing
  24. Celine Dion – To love you more
  25. Kris Kristofferson – Help me make it through the night
  26. Linda Ronstadt ft. Aaron Neville – All my life
  27. The Pretenders – I’ll stand by you
  28. Tina Arena & Marc Anthony – I want to spend my lifetime loving you
  29. Vonda Shepard & Robert Downey Jr. – Chances are
  30. Ellie Goulding – Love me like you do
  31. The Bangles – Eternal flame
  32. Foreigner – I want to know what love is
  33. Donna Lewis & Richard Marx – At the beginning
  34. Lady Antebellum – Just a kiss
  35. Sonny & Cher – I got you babe
  36. Ben E. King – Stand by me
  37. Shania Twain – From this moment
  38. Atlantic Starr – Always
  39. Albert Hammond – When I need you
  40. Lionel Richie – Hello
  41. Macy Gray – I try
  42. Goo Goo Dolls – Iris
  43. Elvis Presley – Love me tender
  44. Billy Preston – You are so beautiful
  45. The Ronettes – Be my baby
  46. Westlife ft. Diana Ross – When you tell me that you love me
  47. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack – Tonight I celebrate my love
  48. Edwin McCaine – I’ll be
  49. Van Morrison – Have I told you
  50. Savage Garden – Truly madly deeply
  51. Lobo – I’d love you to want me
  52. Rihanna – Diamonds
  53. John Legend – All of me
  54. The Waterboys – How long will I love you?
  55. The Four Tops – Can't help myself (sugar pie, honey bunch)
  56. The Cranberries – Linger
  57. Bette Midler – Wind beneath my wings
  58. REO Speedwagon – Keep on loving you
  59. Norah Jones – Come away with me
  60. John Denver – Annie’s Song
  61. The Everly Brothers – Let it be me
  62. The Police – Every breath you take
  63. Barry White – You’re my first, my last, my everything
  64. K-Ci and JoJo – All my life
  65. Kelly Clarkson – A moment like this
  66. Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra – Somethin’ stupid
  67. Bon Jovi – Thank you for loving me
  68. Percy Sledge – When a man loves a woman
  69. Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
  70. Pink ft. Nate Reuss – Just give me a reason
  71. Jennifer Rush – The power of love
  72. Leo Sayer – More than I can say
  73. MLTR – Paint my love
  74. Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton – Islands in the stream
  75. The Platters – Only you
  76. Bruno Mars – Just the way you are
  77. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain’t no mountain high enough
  78. Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat – Lucky
  79. Anne Murray – Could I have this dance
  80. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville – Don’t know much
  81. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve had) the time of my life
  82. The Shirelles – Will you still love me tomorrow
  83. Stevie Wonder – You are the sunshine of my life
  84. Lifehouse – Hanging by a moment
  85. Living in a Box – Room in your heart
  86. Don McLean – And I love you so
  87. Celine Dion – My heart will go on
  88. Bee Gees – How deep is your love
  89. Faith Hill – There you’ll be
  90. George Jones – Walk through this world with me
  91. Glen Medeiros – Nothing’s gonna change my love for you
  92. Tina Turner – The best
  93. Bryan Adams – Heaven
  94. Daniel Bedingfield – If you’re not the one
  95. Tony Bennett – The way you look tonight
  96. NSYNC – This I promise you
  97. Celine Dion – Falling into you
  98. Savage Garden – I knew I loved you
  99. The Corrs – Runaway
  100. Alicia Keys – No one
  101. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes – Up where we belong
  102. Everly Brothers – All I have to do is dream
  103. All-4-One – I swear
  104. Backstreet Boys – Drowning
  105. Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle – A whole new world
  106. Madonna – Crazy for you
  107. Dusty Springfield – I only want to be with you
  108. Shanice & Jon Secada – If I never knew you
  109. Nickelback – Far away
  110. Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole – Unforgettable
  111. Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend – Like I’m gonna lose you
  112. Dido – Thank you
  113. Starship – Nothing gonna stop us now
  114. U2 – With or without you
  115. REO Speedwagon – Can’t fight this feeling
  116. Enrique Iglesias – Hero
  117. Jean DuShon – For once in my life
  118. Kenny Rogers – Lady
  119. Frankie Valli – Can’t take my eyes off you
  120. Alicia Keys – If I ain’t got you
  121. One Direction – You and I
  122. Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan – Especially for you
  123. Love Affair – Everlasting love
  124. Carrie Underwood – Inside your heaven
  125. Elton John – Something about the way you look tonight
  126. Peter Frampton – Baby I love your way
  127. Belinda Carlisle – Heaven is a place on earth
  128. Mariah Carey – My all
  129. The Beatles – In my life
  130. Celine Dion – If that’s what it takes
  131. Stevie Wonder – I just called to say I love you
  132. Jason Mraz – I’m yours
  133. Backstreet Boys – Shape of my heart
  134. Jessica Simpson – I wanna love you forever
  135. Gary Barlow – Forever love
  136. Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne – Rather be
  137. Cyndi Lauper – Time after time
  138. Lady Antebellum – I run to you
  139. Boyzone – I love the way you love me
  140. Donna Lewis – I love you always forever
  141. The Jacksons 5 – I’ll be there
  142. Elton John – Your song
  143. Meiko – Reasons to love you
  144. Take That – Rule the world
  145. The Heights – How do you talk to an angel
  146. Shania Twain – When you kiss me
  147. Marc Anthony – When I dream at night
  148. Mandy Moore – I wanna be with you
  149. MLTR – Take me to your heart
  150. Hootie and the Blowfish – Only wanna be with you
  151. Vanessa Williams – Save the best for last
  152. John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – You’re the one that I want
  153. Ellie Goulding – Beating heart 
  154. Lifehouse – You and me
  155. Alicia Keys – Fallin’
  156. Bryan Adams – When you love someone
  157. Marc Anthony – I need you
  158. Pink ft. Lilly Allen – True love
  159. Ella Henderson – Yours
  160. Bruno Mars – Treasure
  161. Katy Perry – Unconditionally
  162. One Direction – Night changes
  163. New Romance – You’re my first love (head over heels)
  164. Edwin McCain – I could not ask for more
  165. R.Kelly & Celine Dion – I’m your angel
  166. 98 Degrees – I do (cherish you)
  167. Westlife – I lay my love on you
  168. Enrique Iglesias – You’re my #1
  169. Avril Lavigne – I’m with you
  170. Ricky Martin & Meja – Private emotion
  171. One Direction – Perfect
  172. Laurentiu Duta & Andreea Banica – Shining heart
  173. Babyface & Des’Ree – Fire
  174. Extreme – More than words
  175. Clay Aiken – The way 
Till the next ballad...

At Ease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...