Enter the Major

Major Maestro!!!
Attention!

Major Maestro has entered the scene. This blog was started mostly because I'm stuck in a dreary position of an apprentice and there is no way for me to actually disperse my knowledge of music.

I certainly do not claim to be an expert in music but I do get the sense of what is good and bad and what should set the trend and which musicians should be burnt at the stake.

This blog would go into various genres of music from celtic-metal and hard rock to synthpop and eurodance. This is because I don't discriminate when it comes to music. This is because I don't believe that there is a genre that is considered best. There are good songs and bad songs all around. Sometimes there are good melodies with horrific lyrics and sometimes lyrics which speak to the soul but the melody wants to rip one's ears out.

I research music and everyday I find interesting facts and these make the process of mashing, compiling and mixing fun for those of us who love music. The blog will pay homage to the great bands and artistes as well as crucify those wannabes that have plagued the industry. The trends will be analyzed, the new songs reviewed and the charts scrutinized.

As one of my ongoing hobbies I have been compiling certain lists and these will also be uploaded for your benefit. Listening to a song must always be a journey and at the end of the day one must be able to  reflect on the experience that music provided him/her.

Til the next beat...

At ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

It has indeed been sometime since I took some time off to create a playlist. This time, I had a lot of time on my hands, considering I had 1...